The design choice for The Farm stays true to the flat roof (Art Moderne) look that was common with houses built from the mid 1930’s to the 1950’s in the Okanagan Valley.
This 3000-square foot home overlooks an apple orchard, with sweeping views of Okanagan Lake. The home was built for lifestyle with lots of room for entertaining. All furniture and finishing’s reflect the mid-century modern look of the home.
Other Features Include:
- Architecturally designed by CEI Architects (Nick Bevanda)
- Recessed wood ceiling
- Stuv double sided wood burning fireplace
- Custom white oak zig-zag staircase
- Seamless glass railings
- Materials include: architectural concrete, douglas fir wood & acrylic stucco
- Cantilevered over a 250-foot cliff with supports 45 feet into the ground
- Custom shower with glass wall to enjoy the lake views
- Good use of small space