Liquidity Wines is nestled in the heart of the Okanagan Wine Country as it overlooks the iconic wine view of Vaseaux Lake.
To renovate an old Santa Fe style custom home into an unparalleled wine experience facility, Liquidity Wines owner Ian Macdonald sought out our services. As fate may have it, he walked onto one of our jobsites neighboring the future Liquidity site and was immediately sold on our craftsmanship, tidy site, and obvious attention to detail…without even interviewing us! We immediately began our working relationship to get his tasting room, bistro, and private Owner’s suite designed, re-zoned, permit, built, and opened to the public in an extremely short amount of time. This was a major renovation project converting a residential home into a large commercial facility.
Other Features Include:
- Open glass entry doors opposing each other to open up the iconic view as you enter the building
- Clean white background exposes the art pieces forming the Gallery, views, and wine bar
- State of the art commercial kitchen
- Vanishing edge reflecting pool borders the view to the South of Vaseaux Lake
- High-end imported millwork kitchen from Italy for the Owners private suite