Architecturally designed by the home owner, Janice Liebe of Dialog Design.
This contemporary home is located in the hills of Peachland overlooking Okanagan Lake and was built for the Okanagan lifestyle.
Every aspect of this home has been perfectly planned and offers a design surprise at every turn. Clean lines, symmetry and use of organic materials such as oak & granite create warmth and add dimension to this custom home.
Other Features Include:
- Engineered Oak hardwood throughout sunken living room and Master Suite
- Custom 1″ Oak stair system and guard lead to polished concrete lower floor
- Heated floors throughout
- Custom steel accents throughout
- Rocky Mountain Granite stone features run seamlessly from exterior to interior
- Pivot door access to hidden pantry and master bedroom
- Ikea millwork utilized throughout Kitchens and bars
- Steel superstructure designed to accommodate future roof deck, solar hot water and solar power
- Custom backlit floating mirrors throughout all bathrooms
- Climate controlled wine cellar
- Smooth stucco soffits flow the ceiling colour from interior to exterior